Knowing any programming language like Cobol, C, C++ or Java is an added advantage..
DETAIL COURSE CONTENT
- Introduction to OOPs concepts – Basics of object oriented programming like classes, objects, access modifiers, data types etc.
- Introduction to .net framework – What is .net, CLR and class library
- Introduction to Asp. net, C# and Visual Studio.net
- Sample C# example and command line compilation
- Asp.net Controls – Basic html tags, Use of controls from HYPERLINK “http://asp.net” asp.net toolkit like dropdown, button control
- User controls and Custom Controls
- Validating User input – Use of HYPERLINK “http://asp.net” asp.net validation controls
- Intro to Ado.net – Overview of System. Data namespace and Data access techniques
- Databound controls and DataBinding using Gridview
- The Page Object Model – Page class, its properties, methods and events
- Configuration and state management – web.config, app.config files, maintaining Client and server state using View State, Application, Session and Cache
- CSS, themes and Master pages – How to apply themes, styles, Css and use of Master pages
- Site Navigation and data access – Insight into site-map, site- structure and site navigation
- Handlers, Modules and IIS – Insight into HttpApplication object, Http handlers and http modules
- Webparts – What are webparts, their usage
- Providers – Various data providers and the classes available for data binding
- Security– The security infrastructure and subsystem relationships of the HYPERLINK “http://ASP.NET” ASP.NET and the sequence of events that occur when authentication is sought.
- .Net Webservices, Remoting – Overview of advanced .net features like webservices, remoting and the scenarios they are used in.
- Ajax– What is Ajax, why use Ajax and overview of HYPERLINK “http://ajax.net” ajax.net
- Debugging – Using the Visual studio debugger,
- Deployment – app.config, web.config
- LinQ, Wcf, Wpf, WWf overview – Difference in .net 2.0/3.5 and new features of .net 3.5, Insight into what is WPF, WCF, WWF and Linq
Revision and Class Performance Analysis
Final Lab project to create a .net application to get Hands on practical experience on all of the above Project Presentation by candidates
Mock Interview practice
Resume preparation help
Weekday Training schedule: and Sunday 10:00AM CST – 3:30PM CST
Weekday Training Duration: 3 week
Total Hrs of Training: ~40hrs (excluding homework)
NOTE: Take home homework is worth extra 20hrs.
Click on the below link for the current start date
Instructor led classroom training : $1600.00
Live online training : $800.00
Video based training : $500.00
(Individual, group and corporate discount available.). Please talk to the counselor about discounts.
- By Check
- By Credit Card
Please complete your personal and credit card (cc) details in the enrollment form to register for the training. Also, this is just a registration process, the actual fee will be charged only after first half day of class.
Although you provide us with the cc details during registration, you can choose to pay by check or cc on the first day of the training.
Email the completed enrollment form to email@example.com . Please talk to your respective counselor for any questions.
REGISTRATION IS COMPLUSORY. LAST DAY TO REGISTER – 2 BUSINESS DAYS PRIOR TO THE START DATE.
In-Class Training Location:
Live Online Training also available.
- Unlimited Training as many times as you want, till your confident enough to face interviews.
- Complete refund of training fee 2 months after the candidates secures a project while working with us.
- Course completion certificate will be provided.
- Free Lab access for 3-4 weeks.
- Weekday Morning, evening and Weekend training sessions available.
- New facility with labs and remote access.
- Just tool access available for 3 months. Call on 651-222-9922 for more information.
- Free career counseling based on your education and industry experience.
- Instructor led Training.
- Lab exercises, assignments, projects for each session.
- Training available in live online or classroom training.
- * Instructor support provided after training.
- Training material constantly updated to remain competitive
- * On Job and interview support.
- * Case Studies of our clients in various popular domain – client specific training
- Industry experienced instructors, to give you Real Time solutions.
- Full assistance in Placement.
- * On-going support for at least a year after your training.
- Lifetime of notes, tools and other necessary material.