A business analyst applies skills and domain knowledge in understanding customer needs to translate it into specification through elicitation, facilitation and business analysis, while constantly communicating, tracing and validating requirements. This course is designed for fresher and professional to provide cutting edge in the ever-growing competitive job market. This coursework is very JOB ORIENTED and HAND- ON taught by working professional.
Knowledge or experience in Finance, healthcare, Retail, Insurance domain is a added advantage
DETAIL COURSE CONTENT
Introduction to SDLC
- Predictive and Adaptive Models
- Testing/QA and Business Analysis
- Concepts & Role of Business Analysis
- Review the major tasks performed by the Business Analyst.
- Define the essential skills needed to perform their tasks.
- Essential IT Concepts (RDBMS, Web development, eCommerce, ERP)
- Project Lifecycle – initiation, planning, execution, evaluation, and closing
- Product Lifecycle (PLM)-Conception, growth, maturity, decline, withdraw
- Identify project participants and their roles.
- Discuss how the Business Analyst interacts with these participants.
Requirement Gathering Techniques
- Categorizing Requirements, Facilitating Requirements Session
- Enterprise Analysis
- Elicit Requirements through Document Analysis, Observation JAD Session, and Role of a BA in JAD Session
- Creating Functional Requirement Document
- Review Templates and Checklists
- Obtaining consensus and signoff of requirements
- Rational Requisite Pro Tool
- Static, Functional and Dynamic categories
- Types of diagrams – DFD, Class, Object, Sequence, State Chart, Use Cases,
- Activity Use Case Diagrams
- Creating Use cases from Requirements
- Creating Use Case Narratives Rational Rose and MS Visio Tool
Introduction to MS Sharepoint
- Basics of Sharepoint & Building block
- Organize group activities and share calendar
- Share & transfer documents
- Collaborative working
- Discuss and manage projects via sub sites
- Exchange data with other office applications
- Collection of customer data through surveys and data analysis
Introduction to MS project
- Creating the project
- Assigning resources to tasks
- Creating task links (dependency)
- Adjust project schedule
- Tracking you project (baseline/actual plan)
- Project calendar
- Project critical path
Candidate performance evaluation
- Domain Knowledge
- Class Test
- Mock case study presentation by candidates
- Resume discussion
- Interview questions
Weekday Training schedule: Monday to Friday 10:00AM CST – 3:30PM CST
Weekday Training Duration: 1 week
Weekend Training schedule: Saturday and Sunday 10:00AM CST– 3:30PM CST
Weekend Training Duration: 3 weeks
Total Hrs of Training: ~40hrs (excluding homework)
NOTE: Take home homework is worth extra 20hrs.
Please click on the below link for current start date
Instructor led classroom training : $1600.00
Live online training : $800.00
Video based training : $500.00
(Individual, group and corporate discount available.). Please talk to the counselor about discounts.
- By Check
- By Credit Card
Please complete your personal and credit card (cc) details in the enrollment form to register for the training. Also, this is just a registration process, the actual fee will be charged only after first half day of class.
Although you provide us with the cc details during registration, you can choose to pay by check or cc on the first day of the training.
Email the completed enrollment form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please talk to your respective counselor for any questions.
REGISTRATION IS COMPLUSORY. LAST DAY TO REGISTER – 2 BUSINESS DAYS PRIOR TO THE START DATE.
In-Class Training Location:
- 220 Robert Street S, #100
Saint Paul, MN-55107.
Live Online Training also available.
- Unlimited Training as many times as you want, till your confident enough to face interviews.
- Complete refund of training fee 2 months after the candidates secures a project while working with us.
- Course completion certificate will be provided.
- Free Lab access for 3-4 weeks.
- Weekday Morning, evening and Weekend training sessions available.
- New facility with labs and remote access.
- Just tool access available for 3 months. Call on 651-222-9922 for more information.
- Free career counseling based on your education and industry experience.
- Instructor led Training.
- Lab exercises, assignments, projects for each session.
- Training available in live online or classroom training.
- * Instructor support provided after training.
- Training material constantly updated to remain competitive
- * On Job and interview support.
- * Case Studies of our clients in various popular domain – client specific training
- Industry experienced instructors, to give you Real Time solutions.
- Full assistance in Placement.
- * On-going support for at least a year after your training.
- Lifetime of notes, tools and other necessary material.