DETAIL COURSE CONTENT
BusinessObjects XI 3.0:
To understand universe design concepts and terminology, as well as the role of universes in relation to Business Objects reporting tools. The course provides an overview of the process for planning, designing, and creating a universe, and walks you through the process of designing a universe that responds to identifying requirements.
- Understanding Business Objects Universes (Define BusinessObjects universe concepts, Use the Universe Development Cycle)
- Creating the Course Universe (Describe the course database & universe ,Create the universe)
- Building the Universe Structure (Populate the universe structure, Define joins in a universe)
- Creating Dimension Objects (Define and Create classes & objects)
- Creating Measure Objects (Explain measure object concepts, Create measure objects)
- Resolving Loops in a Universe (Understand loops, Resolve loops using shortcut joins, using aliases and using contexts)
- Resolving SQL Traps (Understand SQL traps & universes, Resolve fan traps and chasm traps)
- Using List of Values (Create a list of values (LOV), Work with LOVs in Designer, Create a cascading LOV)
- Applying Restrictions on Objects (Restrict the data returned by objects)
- Using @ Functions with Objects (Use @ Functions)
- Using Hierarchies (Work with hierarchies)
- Deriving Tables & Indexes (Use derived tables, Apply index awareness)
Web Intelligence XI 3.0:
The Web Intelligence XI 3.0: Report Design course is designed to give learners the comprehensive skills and in-depth knowledge needed to access and analyze information using BusinessObjects InfoView and Web Intelligence. You will learn how to organize, manage, and distribute documents using InfoView. You will also learn how to create Web Intelligence documents for your reporting needs, retrieve data by building queries using BusinessObjects universes, and use Web Intelligence to enhance documents for easier analysis.
- Understand core concepts of Web Intelligence
- Create Web Intelligence documents with queries
- Restrict data returned by a query
- Design a report
- Enhance the presentation of data in reports
- Format a report
- Calculate data with formulas & variables
- Use multiple data sources
- Analyze data
- Manage & share Web Intelligence documents
Crystal Reports XI:
Gain in-depth knowledge required to plan and create reports that will help them analyze and interpret important information.
- Fundamentals of Report Design
- Plan a report, create a report, Select records, Organize data on a report, Format a report, apply section formatting, Create basic formulas, Apply conditional reporting, Present data visually, and distribute a report.
- Business Reporting Solutions
- Use the Repository, Create complex formulas, Create Report Templates, Build parameterized reports, Summarize data with Cross-Tabs, Use report sections, Build specialized reports, Share reports on the Web.
- Report Processing Strategies
- Describe report processing, Use Sub reports, Create complex formulas, Use Custom Functions
Revision and Class Performance Analysis
- Domain Knowledge
- Mock Interview practice
- Resume preparation help
Weekend Training schedule: Saturday and Sunday 10:00AM CST – 3:30PM CST
Weekend Training Duration: 3 weeks
Total Hrs of Training: ~40hrs (excluding homework)
NOTE: Take home homework is worth extra 20hrs.
Instructor led classroom training : $1600.00
Live online training : $800.00
Video based training : $500.00
(Individual, group and corporate discount available.). Please talk to the counselor about discounts.
- By Check
- By Credit Card
Please complete your personal and credit card (cc) details in the enrollment form to register for the training. Also, this is just a registration process, the actual fee will be charged only after first half day of class.
Although you provide us with the cc details during registration, you can choose to pay by check or cc on the first day of the training.
Email the completed enrollment form to email@example.com . Please talk to your respective counselor for any questions.
REGISTRATION IS COMPLUSORY. LAST DAY TO REGISTER – 2 BUSINESS DAYS PRIOR TO THE START DATE.
In-Class Training Location:
Live Online Training also available.
- Unlimited Training as many times as you want, till your confident enough to face interviews.
- Complete refund of training fee 2 months after the candidates secures a project while working with us.
- Course completion certificate will be provided.
- Free Lab access for 3-4 weeks.
- Weekday Morning, evening and Weekend training sessions available.
- New facility with labs and remote access.
- Just tool access available for 3 months. Call on 651-222-9922 for more information.
- Free career counseling based on your education and industry experience.
- Instructor led Training.
- Lab exercises, assignments, projects for each session.
- Training available in live online or classroom training.
- * Instructor support provided after training.
- Training material constantly updated to remain competitive
- * On Job and interview support.
- * Case Studies of our clients in various popular domain – client specific training
- Industry experienced instructors, to give you Real Time solutions.
- Full assistance in Placement.
- * On-going support for at least a year after your training.
- Lifetime of notes, tools and other necessary material.