Knowing SQL, Oracle or SQL server is a added advantage.
DETAIL COURSE CONTENT
Introduction to Data warehousing
- Data Warehouse Architecture
- DW design Methodologies: Bottom-up design, Top-down design (Inmon/ Kimball Approaches) and Hybrid Design.
- Extract, transform, and load (ETL)
- Database Design (OLAP- MOLAP, ROLAP & HOLAP)
Datastage V8 Tool
- Introduction to Datastage – Deployment, Administration console, Designer, Director, Administrator
- Combine data using lookup, join, and merge stages
- Create jobs that read from and write to sequential files
- Make jobs that read from and write to a relational database using the connector stages
- Build jobs that process data using transformations, combinations, filterings, sortings and aggregations
- Conduct searches and impact analyses
- Produce job reports
- Construct DataStage users
- Administer the DataStage environment
- Reusable Schedule for a Workflow/ Session Configuration/ Tasks and Worklets.
- Performance tuning.
- Creating and managing Repository
- Designing the ETL (Extract, Transform & Load) Functions
Revision and Class Performance Analysis
- Case studies
- Project Presentation by candidates
- Domain Knowledge
- Mock Interview practice
- Resume preparation help
Weekend Training schedule: Saturday and Sunday 10:00AM CST – 3:30PM CST
Weekend Training Duration: 3 weeks
Total Hrs of Training: ~40hrs (excluding homework)
NOTE: Take home homework is worth extra 20hrs.
Instructor led classroom training : $1600.00
Live online training : $800.00
Video based training : $500.00
(Individual, group and corporate discount available.). Please talk to the counselor about discounts.
- By Check
- By Credit Card
Please complete your personal and credit card (cc) details in the enrollment form to register for the training. Also, this is just a registration process, the actual fee will be charged only after first half day of class.
Although you provide us with the cc details during registration, you can choose to pay by check or cc on the first day of the training.
Email the completed enrollment form to email@example.com . Please talk to your respective counselor for any questions.
REGISTRATION IS COMPLUSORY. LAST DAY TO REGISTER – 2 BUSINESS DAYS PRIOR TO THE START DATE.
In-Class Training Location:
Live Online Training also available.
- Unlimited Training as many times as you want, till your confident enough to face interviews.
- Complete refund of training fee 2 months after the candidates secures a project while working with us.
- Course completion certificate will be provided.
- Free Lab access for 3-4 weeks.
- Weekday Morning, evening and Weekend training sessions available.
- New facility with labs and remote access.
- Just tool access available for 3 months. Call on 651-222-9922 for more information.
- Free career counseling based on your education and industry experience.
- Instructor led Training.
- Lab exercises, assignments, projects for each session.
- Training available in live online or classroom training.
- * Instructor support provided after training.
- Training material constantly updated to remain competitive
- * On Job and interview support.
- * Case Studies of our clients in various popular domain – client specific training
- Industry experienced instructors, to give you Real Time solutions.
- Full assistance in Placement.
- * On-going support for at least a year after your training.
- Lifetime of notes, tools and other necessary material.