Knowledge or experience in Java/J2ee is an added advantage.
DETAIL COURSE CONTENT
- What is EAI?
- Why EAI?
- How Business work using EAI
- TIBCO Runtime Agent (TRA).
- How TIBCO Supports EAI
TIBCO BUSINESS WORKS (5.4)
- Concepts Of Business Works
- How IDE Looks
- Working With palettes with Complex Transaction.
- File, HTTP, FTP, JDBC, Adapter, General Configuration, JMS, SOAP, WSDL, JAVA, Transaction, XML, Parse, MQ Adapter Pallets
- X Path Function
- How to create EAR File
- Difference between version of TIBCO (2.x, 5.x) Versions
- How to convert (2.x) project to (5.x) project (Migration)
- Concepts of Enterprise Messaging System (EMS).
- Topics /Queues
- Bridging Topics /Queues
- Persistence /Non-persistence
- Durable /Non Durable
- Creation of Topics /Queues, granting Privileges, etc.
- Routes & Fault tolerance.
TIBCO RV (7.2)
- Concepts of RV (Messaging Infrastructure).
- Types Of Messaging
- Fault Tolerance
- Distributed Queues
- Publish /Subscribe, Point –to-point, Multicast Messaging
- Virtual Circuits
- Rendezvous Demo (RVD)
- Rendezvous routing Demon (RVD)
- Rendezvous applets (RVA)
- Adapter concepts.
- File adapter.
- ADB adapter.
- Integrating Oracle, DB2, Sybase.
- MQ services adapter sending and receiving Cobol copy books.
- SAP R/3 adapter.
- Exposing SAP as web service.
- Siebel adapter.
- Resource Management
- Creation of Domain.
- How to add a machine in a domain
- How to create a user
- How to grant roles to the user
- How to add a secondary sever into a Domain
- How to add EMS server into Domain
- How to enable HTTPS
- Application Management
- How to deploy EAR file
- How to start / stop the process
- How to enable HAWK in administration
- What is HAWK?
- How to configure HAWK
- How to create Rule base in HAWK.
- How to monitor the process, operating systems
- End Systems using HAW
TIBCO Activematrix Business work 5.x
- Introduction to TIBCO ActiveMatrix
- BusinessWorks software fundamentals (design and testing)
- BusinessWorks web services and process automation
- Application deployment and management with TIBCO Administrator
- Introduction to iprocess
Revision and Class Performance Analysis
- Case studies
- Project Presentation by candidates
- Domain Knowledge
- Mock Interview practice
- Resume preparation help
Weekend Training schedule: Saturday and Sunday 10:00AM CST – 3:30PM CST
Weekend Training Duration: 3 weeks
Total Hrs of Training: ~40hrs (excluding homework)
NOTE: Take home homework is worth extra 20hrs.
Please click on the below link for the current start date
Instructor led In-class Training : $800.00
Live Instructor led Online Training : $500.00
(Individual, group and corporate discount available.). Please talk to the counselor about discounts.
- By Check
- By Credit Card
Please complete your personal and credit card (cc) details in the enrollment form to register for the training. Also, this is just a registration process, the actual fee will be charged only after first half day of class.
Although you provide us with the cc details during registration, you can choose to pay by check or cc on the first day of the training.
Email the completed enrollment form to email@example.com . Please talk to your respective counselor for any questions.
REGISTRATION IS COMPLUSORY. LAST DAY TO REGISTER – 2 BUSINESS DAYS PRIOR TO THE START DATE.
In-Class Training Location:
Live Online Training also available.
- Unlimited Training as many times as you want, till your confident enough to face interviews.
- Complete refund of training fee 2 months after the candidates secures a project while working with us.
- Course completion certificate will be provided.
- Free Lab access for 3-4 weeks.
- Weekday Morning, evening and Weekend training sessions available.
- New facility with labs and remote access.
- Just tool access available for 3 months. Call on 651-222-9922 for more information.
- Free career counseling based on your education and industry experience.
- Instructor led Training.
- Lab exercises, assignments, projects for each session.
- Training available in live online or classroom training.
- * Instructor support provided after training.
- Training material constantly updated to remain competitive
- * On Job and interview support.
- * Case Studies of our clients in various popular domain – client specific training
- Industry experienced instructors, to give you Real Time solutions.
- Full assistance in Placement.
- * On-going support for at least a year after your training.
- Lifetime of notes, tools and other necessary material.