Databases and Data warehouse knowledge
TOPICS TO BE COVERED IN THE SAP NETWEAVER 7.0 BI (BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE) TRAINING
SAP BI – INTRODUCTION TO SAP NETWEAVER 2004S (7.0 BI) SYSTEM
- BI System upgrade and migration of dataflow from BW 3.x to BI 7.0
- Transformation & UoM conversions
- Write routines in transformations and debugging routines
- DTP & DTP Error handling
- Concepts – Bi Integrated planning, BI Accelerator and Analysis Process Designer (APD)
SAP BI – Data Warehousing (DW)
- Overview, Positioning & Fundamentals of Data Warehousing
- Objects in the BI DW layer
- Data Acquisition & Transformation from SAP Source Systems
- Data Acquisition from other systems
- Business Content
- Other Info Providers
- Administration of Data Targets
- Introduction to Query Performance Optimization
SAP BI – Reporting & Analysit
- Introduction to BI Enterprise Reporting
- Get to know BEx Query Designer
- Key Figures, Characteristics, Variables, Exceptions and Conditions
- BEx Analyzer
- Enterprise Portal Integration and Document integration
- Managing Query Objects
- Business Content
- Further SAP BI Reporting Tools
- Information Broadcasting
SAP BI – Data Staging & Extraction
- Overview of Data Staging in SAP BI-BW Content
- Data Transfer with the service API, dB Connect, UDC and Third party ETL Tools
- Delta Management
- Transferring data from flat files
- XML Based extraction
- Data Mart Interface
- Application Specific Extraction
SAP BI – Modeling & Authorization
- Logical Model and BI Data Model
- Tracking history and hierarchies
- Modeling characteristics and key figures
- Modeling ODS/DSO Objects and InfoCubes , Open Hub Service
- Multidimensional Modeling
- Changing Data model
- Special modeling aspects
- Authorizations – Setting up for reporting, standard roles and templates
- Securing data access for administrative tasks in BI, connected source systems and planning
- Security requirements in SAP BI
- System security
- BPS Authorizations
SAP BI – Performance & Administration
- InfoProvider modeling and administration for performance
- Optimize and monitor query performance and data acquisition performance
- Aggregates and roll up
- Transport Management for BI Objects
- Process chains – Development & monitoring
Revision and Class Performance Analysis
- Final Lab project to create a .net application to get Hands on practical experience on all of the above
- Project Presentation by candidates
- Domain Knowledge
- Mock Interview practice
- Resume preparation help
Weekend Training schedule: Saturday and Sunday 10:00AM CST – 3:30PM CST
Weekend Training Duration: 4 weeks
Total Hrs of Training: ~40hrs (excluding homework)
NOTE: Take home homework is worth extra 20hrs.
Instructor led In-class Training : $2500.00
Live Instructor led Online Training : $1250.00
(Individual, group and corporate discount available.). Please talk to the counselor about discounts.
- By Check
- By Credit Card
Please complete your personal and credit card (cc) details in the enrollment form to register for the training. Also, this is just a registration process, the actual fee will be charged only after first half day of class.
Although you provide us with the cc details during registration, you can choose to pay by check or cc on the first day of the training.
Email the completed enrollment form to email@example.com . Please talk to your respective counselor for any questions.
REGISTRATION IS COMPLUSORY. LAST DAY TO REGISTER – 2 BUSINESS DAYS PRIOR TO THE START DATE.
In-Class Training Location:
Live Online Training also available.
- Unlimited Training as many times as you want, till your confident enough to face interviews.
- Complete refund of training fee 2 months after the candidates secures a project while working with us.
- Course completion certificate will be provided.
- Free Lab access for 3-4 weeks.
- Weekday Morning, evening and Weekend training sessions available.
- New facility with labs and remote access.
- Just tool access available for 3 months. Call on 651-222-9922 for more information.
- Free career counseling based on your education and industry experience.
- Instructor led Training.
- Lab exercises, assignments, projects for each session.
- Training available in live online or classroom training.
- * Instructor support provided after training.
- Training material constantly updated to remain competitive
- * On Job and interview support.
- * Case Studies of our clients in various popular domain – client specific training
- Industry experienced instructors, to give you Real Time solutions.
- Full assistance in Placement.
- * On-going support for at least a year after your training.
- Lifetime of notes, tools and other necessary material.