Accounting knowledge is a added advantage.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED IN THE SAP FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING AND CONTROLLING (FI/CO) TRAINING
A) BASIC INTRODUCTION OF ERP AND SAP
b) FI Module –
- Enterprise / Organizational structure and Global settings
- General Ledger (GL) Accounting configuration and new GL using SAP 6.0 ECC
- Accounts Receivables (AR) and Accounts payable (AP)
- Reporting Strategies
- Payments – payments program, dunning program, interest calculation etc.
- Cash Management
- Asset Management and Accounting
- Special Purpose Ledger configuration techniques
- Overview of Consolidation, Bank Accounting, Funds Management and Contract AccountingSAP 6.0 ECC focuses on system configuration, integration with financial accounting subsidiary ledgers and with controlling, periodic processing, reporting financial statements, valuating foreign currency to name a few.
c) CO Module –
- Cost Center Accounting – Configuration and settings include controlling, cost center, cost elements and overhead orders.
- Cost Element Accounting
- Product Costing and Activity based costing
- Internal Order accounting
- Profit Center accounting and Profitability Analysis
d) Additional important topics –
- Integration of FICO with other logistics modules like MM, SD and PP
- Implementation methodology
- Focus on ASAP Methodology and COPA
Revision and Class Performance Analysis
- Final Lab project to create a .net application to get Hands on practical experience on all of the above
- Project Presentation by candidates
- Domain Knowledge
- Mock Interview practice
- Resume preparation help
Weekend Training schedule: Saturday and Sunday 10:00AM CST – 3:30PM CST
Weekend Training Duration: 4 weeks
Total Hrs of Training: ~40hrs (excluding homework)
NOTE: Take home homework is worth extra 20hrs.
Instructor led In-class Training : $2500.00
Live Instructor led Online Training : $1250.00
(Individual, group and corporate discount available.). Please talk to the counselor about discounts.
- By Check
- By Credit Card
Please complete your personal and credit card (cc) details in the enrollment form to register for the training. Also, this is just a registration process, the actual fee will be charged only after first half day of class.
Although you provide us with the cc details during registration, you can choose to pay by check or cc on the first day of the training.
Email the completed enrollment form to email@example.com . Please talk to your respective counselor for any questions.
REGISTRATION IS COMPLUSORY. LAST DAY TO REGISTER – 2 BUSINESS DAYS PRIOR TO THE START DATE.
In-Class Training Location:
Live Online Training also available.
- Unlimited Training as many times as you want, till your confident enough to face interviews.
- Complete refund of training fee 2 months after the candidates secures a project while working with us.
- Course completion certificate will be provided.
- Free Lab access for 3-4 weeks.
- Weekday Morning, evening and Weekend training sessions available.
- New facility with labs and remote access.
- Just tool access available for 3 months. Call on 651-222-9922 for more information.
- Free career counseling based on your education and industry experience.
- Instructor led Training.
- Lab exercises, assignments, projects for each session.
- Training available in live online or classroom training.
- * Instructor support provided after training.
- Training material constantly updated to remain competitive
- * On Job and interview support.
- * Case Studies of our clients in various popular domain – client specific training
- Industry experienced instructors, to give you Real Time solutions.
- Full assistance in Placement.
- * On-going support for at least a year after your training.
- Lifetime of notes, tools and other necessary material.