QA is the most important part of any software development and so are Software Testers. This courses focuses on manual and automation testing techniques and tools. This training is designed for fresher and professional to provide cutting edge in the ever-growing competitive job market. This coursework is very JOB ORIENTED and HAND- ON taught by working professional.
Knowledge or experience in Finance, healthcare, Retail, Insurance domain is a added advantage.
DETAIL COURSE CONTENT
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT LIFE CYCLE (SDLC)
- Traditional vs. Empirical models
- Waterfall Model
- V-V Model
- Spiral Model
- Agile methodologies
- Scrum Model
- CMM and CMMI standards
- ISO Standards
SOFTWARE TESTING CONCEPTS
- White box vs Blackbox testing
- Types of testing including
- Unit, INT, SYS, EIT, Reg, Smoke, Sanity, GUI, Internationalization etc
- Level 0 and Level 1 estimation models
- Master Test Plan
- Requirement Analysis
- Test Case Design
- Test Execution
- Defect Lifecycle
- Defect Triage
- Testing Deliverables
- Equivalence Portioning and Error Guessing
- Traceability matrix
MANUAL TESTING TOOL (HPQC 9.X AND IBM RATIONAL CLEARQUEST)
- Requirement Building
- Test Plan and Test Case development
- Test Lab (execution)
- Traceability of requirement, test plans and defects
- Test Parameterization
- Test analysis and reporting
SQL USING MS ACCESS/ORACLE
- RDBMS Introduction
- DML vs DDL
- Select, Insert, Delete and Update commands
- Orderby and groupby
- Joins and Unions
- SQL Constraints
- SQL Functions
AUTOMATION TESTING USING HP QTP 9.X
BASIC – QTP TOOL
- Introduction to automation
- Overview of QTP tool
- Recording and Running
- Checkpoints and Output values
- Test Result Analysis
- Data tables and parameterization
- Actions and types
- Object Repository
- Object Spy
Revision and Class Performance Analysis
- QA Case studies like Database/backend testing, ETL testing, Siebel testing.
- Project Presentation by candidates
- Domain Knowledge
- Mock Interview practice
- Resume preparation help
Weekday Training schedule: Monday to Friday 10:00AM CST – 3:30PM CST
Weekday Training Duration: 1 week
Weekend Training schedule: Saturday and Sunday 10:00AM CST – 3:30PM CST
Weekend Training Duration: 3 weeks
Total Hrs of Training: ~40hrs (excluding homework)
NOTE: Take home homework is worth extra 20hrs.
Please click on the below link for the start date
Instructor led classroom training : $1600.00
Live online training : $800.00
Video based training : $500.00
(Individual, group and corporate discount available.). Please talk to the counselor about discounts.
- By Check
- By Credit Card
Please complete your personal and credit card (cc) details in the enrollment form to register for the training. Also, this is just a registration process, the actual fee will be charged only after first half day of class.
Although you provide us with the cc details during registration, you can choose to pay by check or cc on the first day of the training.
Email the completed enrollment form to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please talk to your respective counselor for any questions.
REGISTRATION IS COMPLUSORY. LAST DAY TO REGISTER – 2 BUSINESS DAYS PRIOR TO THE START DATE.
In-Class Training Location:
Live Online Training also available.
- Unlimited Training as many times as you want, till your confident enough to face interviews with in a year.
- Complete refund of training fee 2 months after the candidates secures a project while working with us.
- Course completion certificate will be provided.
- Free Lab access for 3-4 weeks.
- Weekday Morning, evening and Weekend training sessions available.
- New facility with labs and remote access.
- Just tool access available for 3 months. Call on 651-222-9922 for more information.
- Free career counseling based on your education and industry experience.
- Instructor led Training.
- Lab exercises, assignments, projects for each session.
- Training available in live online or classroom training.
- * Instructor support provided after training.
- Training material constantly updated to remain competitive
- * On Job and interview support.
- * Case Studies of our clients in various popular domain – client specific training
- Industry experienced instructors, to give you Real Time solutions.
- Full assistance in Placement.
- * On-going support for at least a year after your training.
- Lifetime of notes, tools and other necessary material.